Help me buy a new phone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aryan Salooja

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
I am thinking to buy a new phone. I have selected few phones, but can't decide which one to buy. I have selected Nokia Lumia 720, IPhone 4, Blackberry Z3 and Z10. Please help me.....

ShreyansShah

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
i will ask you to go with xaiomi mi3 android phone..register u r self on flipkart and get that phone.its a steal at that price.dont come to windows phone.life is hell in windows phone

so, there is someone incapable to use a win phone at it's best. i am really sorry about ur experience buddy. hope i can help u for a better experience in windows phone. WP are not so bad as u think. just enjoy them as it is, rather than comparing cheap android plastics.

ShreyansShah

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
Xaiomi ? How do we pronounce it (zombie) :winktongue: is this another cheap plastic android smartphone by a Chinese OEM ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
don't be so skeptic my friend.
i have no experience about Xiomee (though i liked ur pronunciation),
my opinion about Chinese products changed since last week, when my little bro bought Gionee S5.5
it is a really nicely made piece, not just plastic scrap and the OS is completely remade.
they have their own flavour of android called Amigo, which is a really nice work.
the main feature i love about it, is u can control the apps and their permissions which gives immense security as compared to the regular android apps we see.
still, my opinion has not deviated so much to leave WP and i am waiting for Xolo piece to try on.

Akhilesh Bhambhani

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
"Don't come to windows phone life is hell here. And go for xaiomi"

And yet you are here lingering around in windows phone forum. :p
Dude I don't know what that device costs like Flipkart does show its for 13K. But all out of stock products ate shown to be at a fake value. Lumia 920 was listed at 10k. At amazon its for 37K. And seriously Nokia vs xaiomi?
Not gonna happen in a million years. If you would have named say motox or Nexus 5 (Which btw is a "flagship" device and giving people wifi..cellular data and awful battery life issue after 4.4.4 update. AND people have to wait for Android 'L' for the fix. Something people have been hearing since Android 1.0..just wait for the lag to fix. And finally after several years one kitkat becomes stable but screws up your wifi and battery. And people complain over a calendar issue wich got fixed in a day. Sigh..Nuff said *Chill now* ) would have been sort of okay.

Last edited:

ShreyansShah

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
the pricing are immaterial. i can sell a phone at Rs. 1 when it is out of stock.
by the way, check out eBay.in
they have all the phones stocked. mind it, they are imported ones and u will get seller warranty thru eBay.

Aryan Salooja

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
I visited the website but found out that they were selling phones costlier as that on flipkart....... I think that its a good idea 💡 to buy a phone from flipkart. Also got a news that McLaren project is no more. So no McLaren!!!!!!! What do you think??????

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
I visited the website but found out that they were selling phones costlier as that on flipkart....... I think that its a good idea 💡 to buy a phone from flipkart. Also got a news that McLaren project is no more. So no McLaren!!!!!!! What do you think??????

That website is just for reference.
And according to me you should buy phone from local shops as there you might find it lesser than that on the online websites.
And I guess you should go for 925 as we don't know if they will have any event in the upcoming months as there are job cuttings and cancellation of McLaren.

Aryan Salooja

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
You are right....... I think we shouldn't expect any more phones for this year from Microsoft Nokia because of change in employees and it would take time to train them too....... So, yeah I think I must go for either a 625 or 925 and should try at local shops....... Thanks for the advice!!!!!!!

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
But who knows????? Maybe we get proved wrong and a new mid range phone like 830 gets released till Diwali??????? What do you think???????

There might be chance of mid range phones(930 high range 630/635 low range already been launched so now they might launch 1-2 new mid range too)
Still no one can comment whether they will release it.
Wait till august end as we might get any news about it.

Aryan Salooja

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
Do you remember the Leaked photos of Nokia Lumia 830 which was also a news displayed on WPcentral phone's app??????? I think that would be the mid-range Lumia which would be released in the coming months!!!!!!! What do you think???????

DJCBS

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Do you remember the Leaked photos of Nokia Lumia 830 which was also a news displayed on WPcentral phone's app??????? I think that would be the mid-range Lumia which would be released in the coming months!!!!!!! What do you think???????

I think those photos stunk of fakeness.
I'm not saying a 830 isn't eventually coming...but I highly doubt that's it.

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
According to me that was just a prototype and Nokia had cancel Some of the prototypes to in past.
Right now no one can comment whether that device will come in real.
Its better to wait till august end as we might get some more leaks of the upcoming Lumia series or Nokia events.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb