Help me buy a new phone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aryan Salooja

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
I am thinking to buy a new phone. I have selected few phones, but can't decide which one to buy. I have selected Nokia Lumia 720, IPhone 4, Blackberry Z3 and Z10. Please help me.....

Aryan Salooja

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
Thanx....... I saw the video and I think that it is fine and usable but no upgrade to IOS 8....... So, I'll think bout it!!!!!!! I think that I should leave it in time and just wait for new devices to release....... What do you think???????

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Thanx....... I saw the video and I think that it is fine and usable but no upgrade to IOS 8....... So, I'll think bout it!!!!!!! I think that I should leave it in time and just wait for new devices to release....... What do you think???????

Frankly speaking ios devices will be out of your budget alot. And as himanshu already told iphone 4 is discontinued so you will find them hardly in your near shops and iphone 5 16gb will cost you around 40k that's approximately 2 times of your budget.
So its better to wait for new Lumia if you want or go for 925 :)

Aryan Salooja

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
I think that after the release of iPhone 6 the price of iPhone 4s will drop and would buy then. I think iPhone 6 will release in August or September and I have to buy the phone in October that to near Diwali. So, great discounts but I'll think upon buying an iPhone cause I am scared that 4s may lag like iPhone 4. So, what do you think???????

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
I think that after the release of iPhone 6 the price of iPhone 4s will drop and would buy then. I think iPhone 6 will release in August or September and I have to buy the phone in October that to near Diwali. So, great discounts but I'll think upon buying an iPhone cause I am scared that 4s may lag like iPhone 4. So, what do you think???????

No it won't. If you compare iPhone 4 with 4s it's shame since iPhone 4 is using an old A4 chipset where as iPhone 4S runs on apple custom designed A5 chipset which still runs most if the apps games and iOS 7 very well. I have seen iOS 8 on 4S and it's OK. Remind you iOS 8 is the last update for iPhone 4S. Though battery life depends on usage. It's pathetic on iPhone 4.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Save on some money till Diwali (around 30-35k) so you have options to buy a high end device (any platform), right now the 930/1520 are your only options as far as high end WPs are concerned, XOLO Q900S looks good on paper for a mid best bang for buck device (camera quality is alright) if you want to buy it right away

Aryan Salooja

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
I don't want to buy a high-end phone because I change my phone every 1 or 2 years and the hardware or the software may get discontinued so, it may sound to me as wastage of money 💵 at first place....... But I'll see and try to raise my budget a bit. Thanks for the idea 💡!!!!!!!

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
I don't want to buy a high-end phone because I change my phone every 1 or 2 years and the hardware or the software may get discontinued so, it may sound to me as wastage of money �� at first place....... But I'll see and try to raise my budget a bit. Thanks for the idea ��!!!!!!!

Don't think like this. A high end phone (windows phone or iPhone lol iPhones are always high end ) are supported. iPhone are supported for 3 years max , remember iPhone 4 got iOS 7. My lumia 920 go protico update , amber , black and now I am waiting for cyan.

Aryan Salooja

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
Don't think like this. A high end phone (windows phone or iPhone lol iPhones are always high end ) are supported. iPhone are supported for 3 years max , remember iPhone 4 got iOS 7. My lumia 920 go protico update , amber , black and now I am waiting for cyan.
I agree with you, but I can't raise my budget that much. However, I'll still try to save more money and buy a good phone. Thanks. 😉

Aryan Salooja

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
Just saw the news of the Nokia Lumia 530. Do you think I should buy it?????? Although it doesn't have many features and is just similar to Lumia 520, I really liked the design and was happy to hear about the improvement in processor and increased number of cores. What do you think???????

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

Just saw the news of the Nokia Lumia 530. Do you think I should buy it?????? Although it doesn't have many features and is just similar to Lumia 520, I really liked the design and was happy to hear about the improvement in processor and increased number of cores. What do you think???????

ask this question to yourself ! If this device appeal you , go for it. As far I remember you said " flash , nfc, 1GB RAM,front facing camera " check out lumia 530 specifications. It does not have features you want in your upcoming device.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos