2nd week of July is over . . . .still no news of wp 8.1 updates in india.....

W

WPCentral Question

You know guys as i challenged, in previous post we can't get updates earlier than USA.... Microsoft India fooled us . . . . Don't believe them because indian peoples always fools indians. So don't wait guys get straight dev preview 8.1 or take the another birth ha ha.....the WP8.1 OTA updates are not available untill the end of july & august so, everyone should get the updates from august or september or may continue in october . . . . .hope we'll get updates earlier

Shivam Chandel

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
Why are always the indian guys whining about when the update comes? Everybody wants the update, and trust me it will probably show up in less than a month.

because Microsoft phone's official twitter tweeted that it will be out in very first two weeks of July......haha trust you?? Really??? We did over the officials......btw i agree he's whining alot...but don't say all Indians, we are hundreds of billions...😊😊..we have more exceptions then some country's population...

xconomicron

Sep 20, 2007
Visit site
Hate to break it to you guys, but only a handful of phones have the update pushed out to them so far...

In addition, no US customers have the official update yet.

I wouldn't read much into what companies state on twitter accounts...most of the time, twitter feeds are run by PR/marketing guys...which means they're the last to get "official" info on stuff like this.

Anyway..have patience...so many useless threads are on WPC asking the same questions. The update will get here when it'll get here.

sarge tyo

Aug 12, 2014
Visit site
We're now into August and still no update for the Lumia 1020 in the U.S. with ATT.

My upgrade date comes up next month and I'm sick of poor market updates and especially this WP 8.1 update that was slated to be out two months ago.

Microsoft still doesn't realize the market out there for them and it shows. I left Apple because I was sick of the way they do updates so frequently it forces users to upgrade their phone every 2 years. At least they are true to their word and at least keep their customers informed.

Initial sales figures are out and even Amazon's phone is out selling Windows Phones. I'm going back to Apple myself, I didn't sign up to beta test

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss