Bing Vision & Screen Rotation

W

WPCentral Question

I started having this problem almost a month ago: all of the sudden, after a period of being locked, couple of things start to fail simultaneously:
- Bing vision doesnt work: it closes automatically.
- Screen doesn't rotate.
- Glance settings screen appears in blank.

I tried reseting the phone, reseting it to the original settings and even upgrading it to WP8.1 Developer Preview, but still nothing.
It just keeps on happening. And then, it all is OK. And then, everything is wrong again.

Any idea? I'm absolutely confused! Thank you for your help!

Nerdy Woman

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
You don't mention your phone model, but the fact that these are intermittent problems suggests hardware, not software, is the problem. Loss of the accelerometer sensor is definitely indicative of hardware problems. Is your phone still under warranty or covered by insurance through your carrier? If so, I suggest contacting the carrier about repair or replacement. If not, you might check the Nokia website for information about authorized service centers - they have them listed for every country in which Nokia phones are sold. They also have information about getting repairs or replacements.

joat6979

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
Sorry, I forgot to mention. It is a 920. I was afraid it was going to be something related to hardware :( , but I wanted to check with you guys if anyone was having those same problems. Thank you!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12