So just now, myself and the better half were watching the world cup final and she had facebook open on her phone. It was just lying there in front of us, and with no interference the screen began to go up and down in really small increments. Then it went through her news feed for maybe 5 seconds. It scrolled through it really quickly, then it went to her personal facebook page and went through it. same again. Really fast. Then it went to One note, scrolled through that, and then to her pictures, but get this. It selected a picture, and attached it to an email in outlook and went to send itl to our Landlord?

Now, I know Windows phones being hacked aren't commonplace and she doesn't download anything that isn't from the app store, she hasn't opened any funky emails AND our internet connection is REALLY slow. So I don't understand how this could happen. On any level. In any way.

I know that I'm a first poster and and you can throw anything you want at me but if you have any useful information it would be really appreciated :)
    07-13-2014 04:38 PM
    It could be the touchscreen is defective?

Not sure what to tell you
    Himanshu Chowdhary likes this.
    07-13-2014 05:18 PM
    LOL Possession XD ; try to disable the extra sensitivity in display setting I think , set the sensibility to normal and that should solve it :) it's probably because the phone got hot , it gets freakishly sensitive hen it heats up ( you don't even have to touch it to "touch" it ) but the possibility that something moving in the air ( hair and saliva effect when t gets hot ) could do that is pretty low
    07-13-2014 05:27 PM
    Long shot ..... But could it be a slow response. For instance with that pic being sent in an email...did you try to do that earlier and it has now responded to that?
    07-13-2014 08:12 PM
    Omg!! That is so creepy!!
    07-14-2014 11:56 AM
    I am watching Goosebumps and now I am replying to this thread. Try to set the touch screen sensitivity to normal.
    Sent from my Lumia 920 using Tapatalk
    07-14-2014 12:06 PM
    It could be possessed.
    Sent from my RM-914_im_mea3_380 using Tapatalk
    07-14-2014 02:30 PM