Nokia 520 - Funky stuff

Nebrasky Lloydsky

Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
So just now, myself and the better half were watching the world cup final and she had facebook open on her phone. It was just lying there in front of us, and with no interference the screen began to go up and down in really small increments. Then it went through her news feed for maybe 5 seconds. It scrolled through it really quickly, then it went to her personal facebook page and went through it. same again. Really fast. Then it went to One note, scrolled through that, and then to her pictures, but get this. It selected a picture, and attached it to an email in outlook and went to send itl to our Landlord?

Now, I know Windows phones being hacked aren't commonplace and she doesn't download anything that isn't from the app store, she hasn't opened any funky emails AND our internet connection is REALLY slow. So I don't understand how this could happen. On any level. In any way.

I know that I'm a first poster and and you can throw anything you want at me but if you have any useful information it would be really appreciated :)

DER1996

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
LOL Possession XD ; try to disable the extra sensitivity in display setting I think , set the sensibility to normal and that should solve it :) it's probably because the phone got hot , it gets freakishly sensitive hen it heats up ( you don't even have to touch it to "touch" it ) but the possibility that something moving in the air ( hair and saliva effect when t gets hot ) could do that is pretty low

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fopaky