How to get rid of camera grid

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Whenever I take a pic using Nokia camera beta in 4:3 I go to view the picture on camera roll. It gives me an option to view it at full 20 mega pixels on Nokia camera beta. I click on it and then there's a grid. Anyway I cant view the full resolution pics without that grid. It's stupid as it is to not view the best pic on standard camera roll letting alone doing all this clicking on camera beta. I know you can tap the top right of the screen to view the pics with camera on. but that means scrolling all the way across the pics to show one pic. All I want is a simple way to tap on any pic and see it at full resolution. Any help would be great 😊

Mr Lebowski

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
Do you think you'll see a difference between the default 8MP and 20MP on the tiny screen on your phone ?
I don't unless you zoom in on it..
But to answer you question, No I don't think you can remove the grid when viewing in Nokia Camera (BETA or not) even if you're taking the foto with the grid disabled as mentioned above. Grid on or off doesn't effect the way you see it in Nokia Camera (Beta)

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720