Need new colour for my phones battery cover! Help?

Pilot_Lumia

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
I've got a Lumia 625 and currently have black and orange back covers but unfortunately, both are slightly damaged. My black one has a crack on the corner. The orange one got dropped while being used and has dents on the edges. I have the options of getting black or orange again, or different ones like white, green, or yellow. Can't decide!!! What do you guys think?

Pilot_Lumia

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
Nice, thanks guys. Didn't expect a green from you guys haha. I was thinking of a white to give it a more subtle look, like the black I'm using right now. But I always quite enjoyed using my orange one so I think green would be a good option as all of you guys said.. Still can't decide though... I don't really wanna get a black or orange since I've already got them but they're damaged. I like the black one but if I were to get a new colour, I'd go for a new color? What do you guys think? Stick to the old colours pr get new ones?

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Green!
nokia_lumia_625_green.jpg

Pilot_Lumia

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
Alright, good point. Here are some points I like about each new colour:

White - subtle like black and may suit the light theme of the OS. Is a neutral colour and may suit any mood of the day.

Green - eye catching and flash like the orange one and as some of you have said, it is the trend nowadays because of the 930

Yellow - classic Lumia colour like the 1020 and is known for being used in WP nokia devices.

Thanks for all the help guys, might go for a white or green atm but I'm still open to any suggestions :D ?

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
White looks plastic-y? But is not a bad option. Although, it is Dull too like the green. Yellow looks like the 1020 yellow :D

here are my suggestions :- If you are fine with green (which looks dull ) but its a new unique colour. Black & white are common options and you can see them everywhere. yellow looks bold, yes juts like a lumia 1020 hehe :smile:

Pilot_Lumia

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
Thanks so much :) I'll be deciding fairly soon.. Or maybe for only about $9 USD shipped from ebay (all original), ill just get all three new colours!! haha I am considering your suggestions for my decisions though so thanks :D
here are my suggestions :- If you are fine with green (which looks dull ) but its a new unique colour. Black & white are common options and you can see them everywhere. yellow looks bold, yes juts like a lumia 1020 hehe :smile:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99