Instagram abandoned Windows Phone?

W

WPCentral Question

it's been a while since the last update 22/03/14 and they "beta" ALREADY HAVE 8 MOUNTHS
in the home page of Instagram they don't show that they have a WP app andwe still don't have video support, direct messages or the new UI design like iOS and Android..
and i don't see anyone talking about an update..

what do you guys think?

decaf19

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
Most likely they will update it but not for a while....they know there are third party apps that beat theirs. Such as 6tag...just like twitter abandoned for months and months then recently updated to catch up....its a game of cat and mouse until the OS gets more popular

LumiAss

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
I really disappointed of instagram in WP. Almost 1 year and it's still beta? No more answer except they've abandoned WP.
Maybe their focus is not here in WP. Althought we have 6tag by Rudy Huyn, but it's still more comfort if the official one can satisfied user and let the 3rd party apps of instagram just as alternatives and not as a main. Now, in wp, 6tag is more like a official one rather than instagram from it's original developer. Very sad. MS should do something to lobby instagram developer to start seriously developing their app in WP. Don't let us (user) jealous to another platform. Please treat us well.

Lancergb

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
Instagram and WP never was a love story, after they finally launch the app they now don't atualize the app.. which make me angry is that they still have 4 star in overall evaluation in WP store after 8 months in beta

+forgot that they don't show all the photos in the feed too

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion