Nokia Lumia 630 Wi-Fi Connection Failure

W

WPCentral Question

I am using Nokia Lumia 630 since last one week. and from yesterday i am experiencing a problem with the Wi-Fi Connection. When i go home from office My phone did not automatically pick the W-Fi connection at my home. I tried several times to switch off and then on the W-Fi of my Lumia Device but it did not connection. Then i restart my phone and it get connected. Now When i came ot office this morning. The same thing happened It did not connect to the office Wi-Fi connection. I tried to restart assuming it will catch up but it failed. then i open the back cover remove the battery and then again insert it back then restart my phone in a hope that it will work but no. its not working. Can anyone help me in this matter and why is it happening.

prabhat1957

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
I had also faced the same problem . I had brought the Nokia lumia 630 a month back and when I changed the location from one place to other place around 100 km , I also faced the same problem . The wi fi was not able to connect the net work although the phone was able to detect the wifi hot spot but each time it was telling could not connect. i tried various options as you have tried but could not able to connect with hot spot. Finally tried to switch off the location service and then tried to connect it and it works and get connected. after getting connected I again switch on the location service and now it is working OK. any one can try the same and I think will work .

Good luck .

Sai Baba1

Aug 4, 2015
Visit site
Hi guys i have been using my lumia 630 phone since from past one year now i have updated my phone 8.1 cyan to denim .. now i am unable to connect it to any wifi.. i tried switching my phone many times its keep on saying the same cant connect .. and i have did everything what you guys told above but nothing is happening can any one is please me out on this plzzz

Shreyam Dubey

Jul 29, 2017
Visit site
1) Go to static ip , turn it OFF and then save it by touching done button.
If this does'nt work
2) go to settings<<then go to location turn it OFF and then connect to wifi.after that again turn ON the location....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720