Lumia 620 (WP8.1) bricked while using Software recovery tool

raker

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
Today I read that for Cyan update we need to Downgrade to WP8 first for the fresh 8.1 update. I was updating the phone. After download the Firmware was being flashed. It was stuck at 1% for 5 mins and after that it failed and the phone got bricked. I tried the the another option that says 'My phone doesn't startup ir respond'. But that also didn't work. Really don't know why a software recovery tool bricked my phone :(

Now please let me know that I need to go to Nokia Care or there is any other solution ?

Ebuka Allison

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
Today I read that for Cyan update we need to Downgrade to WP8 first for the fresh 8.1 update. I was updating the phone. After download the Firmware was being flashed. It was stuck at 1% for 5 mins and after that it failed and the phone got bricked. I tried the the another option that says 'My phone doesn't startup ir respond'. But that also didn't work. Really don't know why a software recovery tool bricked my phone :(

Now please let me know that I need to go to Nokia Care or there is any other solution ?

Happened to me as well. Phone now dead

edbc00l

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
lets try this
make sure your phone fully turn off and usb connected with NSU choose my phone cannot boot
in this case pull out and put in battery
then
press and hold volume down volume

hopely NSU detect your phone

ronnyk

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
The same happened to my 620. I received it from Nokia Care today. It turns out the board is dead and needs replacement, which will cost me more than half of what I paid for the phone itself.

I guess I'll wait for the 730.

raker

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
The same happened to my 620. I received it from Nokia Care today. It turns out the board is dead and needs replacement, which will cost me more than half of what I paid for the phone itself.

I guess I'll wait for the 730.

Nokia Care in Chandigarh said the same thing. I tried many mobile repair shops but none was able to recover it. It feels so bad that Nokia's Software bricked the phone. Let's wait for tomorrow. #MoreLumia

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkilDS