Several problems with lumia 630 Dual sim

W

WPCentral Question

I have Lumia 630 Dual sim which is 1 month old.

Problem 1
I have a WPA 2 Wifi connection and it worked till yesterday, since last night the connection is limited (no internet access) though I could browse webpages, but unable to install updates or play online games.

Problem 2
It takes a long time to take photographs using Nokia Camera, it takes at least 5-10 seconds before the photo is taken after clicking. I changed the settings but it is still the same.

Problem 3
When I try to access Gmail or any Google services (like G+, drive etc) using IE, the webpage closes automatically (The screen gets stuck, followed by 'Resuming' screen & is shut down automatically. Sometimes Gmail will be prompted to open in HTML version even when the connection speed is good. It doesn't support any Google products.

Problem 4
Overall the phone is very slow, it takes a while to load any application after clicking the respective icon or opening them.

Sangeetha A

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
May I know what is it with Windows & Google?
Whenever I try to access Google products, (Gmail, Google+, Hangout etc) the IE browser automatically shuts down. I tried to install Google Chrome & Hangouts through Google Play but I got 'Installed' status for both, however I am unable to locate both in my phone. Is there anyway I can get them?

I understand it is a brand new phone in the market and it is facing a lot of challenges, but my previous Nokia phone (Symbian 5230) was performing a lot better than this one. Can somebody help me?

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
I tried to install Google Chrome & Hangouts through Google Play but I got 'Installed' status for both, however I am unable to locate both in my phone. Is there anyway I can get them?

Theirs your problem.....you cant install from google play. Its an android app market. We have the windows app market. It may download but it wont work. Its like buying a Playstation game and putting it in the xbox. It can be installed but it wont play

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
May I know what is it with Windows & Google?
Whenever I try to access Google products, (Gmail, Google+, Hangout etc) the IE browser automatically shuts down. I tried to install Google Chrome & Hangouts through Google Play but I got 'Installed' status for both, however I am unable to locate both in my phone. Is there anyway I can get them?

I understand it is a brand new phone in the market and it is facing a lot of challenges, but my previous Nokia phone (Symbian 5230) was performing a lot better than this one. Can somebody help me?
Windows Phone has the Windows Store, not Google play. You have to open the store app tile(a basket with Windows logo on it) and install the apps you want to from there. Google doesn't have any apps for Windows phone except for Google search because-
a) Google is evil and doesn't want Windows phone to grow by releasing apps for the platform. :)
b) Who needs Google when you have better services like Skype, Outlook/Hotmail which are better than hangouts and Gmail?! :)

Sangeetha A

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
wp_ss_20150730_0001.jpg

Please find attached the screenshot, this app (or whatsoever) gets installed automatically, even when I uninstall it manually. I don't know the origin of this app (or whatsoever). Can anyone help?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium