Network blocked due to 'Suspicious Activity'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WPCentral Question

My 6snap was working pefectly fine and then all of a sudden when I try and refresh it it pops up with 'The network you are connected to has been temporarily blocked due to suspicious activity', I haven't sent anything bad nor have I breached the terms and conditions. This only happens when I'm connected to my wi-fi though, if i use my mobile data then it works, it is just slow... PLEASE HELP!

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Network blocked due to 'Suspicious Activity'?u

My blocked is network in snapchat. I need help???

Snapchat is not allowing any 3rd party Apps to access their service. They say it is to plug security holes. There is no official Snapchat App for Windows Phone and Snapchat has not addressed this in any way but continued silence.

In short; it is not your network, it is Snapchat.

No one can address this but Snapchat and they refuse to support you.

Magdalena_PVP

Mar 13, 2015
Visit site
The same thing is happening to me right now I tried everything it's the second day. I tried to log in on my mom's iPhone and it worked but then when I tried to log in on my iPhone it didn't work. I don't know what's happening and what should I do can someone help me?🙏

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Guys... Snapchat is actively blocking all 3rd party apps and WILL NOT create an official app.

You can not get on SnapChat from a Windows Phone. No there is no workaround/trick/hack...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99