Sd card issue with the Lumia 520.

Tyrone lio

Jul 19, 2014
Visit site
I have been using a 32gb SanDisk SD card for a few months now with no issues and about an hour ago I got a notification from facebook and went to check and noticed everyone single one of my apps on the SD card (all of them) were greyed out.

The card was still in the phone but it was saying there was no card installed.

I tried taking it out, restarting and then putting it back in and all that jazz but to no avail.

Is there a way I can fix this with losing all the data on the card? I have no way of backing it up. :(

Rosie Khan

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
i have the same problem, the sd card was in lumia 520 since 18 months working fine, all of a sudden phone says memory card removed, i tried restarting, reinserting, then i checked if memory card is detected in any other phone but it's not there does it mean that it is corrupt or something?

Torcher Death

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
i have the same problem, the sd card was in lumia 520 since 18 months working fine, all of a sudden phone says memory card removed, i tried restarting, reinserting, then i checked if memory card is detected in any other phone but it's not there does it mean that it is corrupt or something?

Most probably... but try a card reader just to be sure

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786