Samsung Ativ S downgrade

maki01

Jul 19, 2014
Visit site
I just want to ask, is there some way to downgrade wp8.1DP to wp8.0. I read all articles and i didn't find a answer. I have problem with my camera,battery and i want to back to wp8.0 gdr3. I will wait for official wp8.1 with samsung firmware. Thank you (sorry for my english)

maki01

Jul 19, 2014
Visit site
I want to post but some error give from wpcentar (maybe because i want to post links). I try to PM to you but you disable that. All process is very easy, but i order new battery. This method is only for international version of Ativ S GT-I8750

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2391138

on 22 page you will found a working links

step by step instruction:

1. Download Flashtool+Driver and ROM with CSC file.
2. Install Driver on your PC (i had problems with win 8.1 X64, win7 X64 installation fine)
3. Put your phone in Download modus

Shut down your phone
press and hold volume up + camera button and press shortly power button (still hold volume up and camera buttons!)
download modus must appear.

4. Start flashtool and load Rom (.WP8 file) and csc file into the flashtool
in the yellow folder load Rom. (.WP8 file)
in the green folder load CSC file

5. Choose your default CSC Code under DL Options-->CSC sale Codes. (for example DBT is Germany)
6. Plug in your phone to your PC over USB cabel.
7. Press start in the flashtool (if you cant press start, something wrong with drivers or phone--PC connection)

Flashtime about 10 min....

I am NOT responsible for any damage to your device!
You do everything on your own risk!

Last edited:

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
I want to post but some error give from wpcentar (maybe because i want to post links). I try to PM to you but you disable that. All process is very easy, but i order new battery. This method is only for international version of Ativ S GT-I8750

Yes that's because the question is posted in ask. You can now edit your post and add a link.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre