Problem with internet connection or something beyond that

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Hello guys! Could someone explain me what's happening with my phone. By now for about two weeks I'm having this issue. Mostly with WhatsApp. I don't receive notifications sometimes OR I don't receive messages until I open app (and because of that I don't get notified) - When I open WA then new msg comes up. It's very annoying, I miss everyday at least one msg. Today is my birthday and I missed alot of msgs. Again, I opened WA then msgs just showed up, almost two hours late.

This happens no matter if I'm using Data connection or WIFI. Usually when I'm home both are on, but if this issues starts happening I turn of wifi and it works fine again. But these last messages are missed on data connection, I was on road when they were sent..

I also play Kingdom that requires internet connection. At work (week phone service) it just refuses to open - says i dont have internet. But everything else works fine. UC Browser, WPCentral app and everything that requires internet.

Any idea what I can do about it? If I Hard Reset my phone (L928) will I be able to restore WhatsApp history (I must have it)?

Update. When I switch between LTE and 3G sometimes it also affects on WA notification

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Whatsapp can be really stupid, you could be getting messages while you're viewing another message but it doesn't notify you in app or out of the app about those messages. I think there was something in the settings that let you play a sound or display notifications when you get a message in the app. If you are sure that you're just not getting notified then I don't even know what's wrong.

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Whatsapp can be really stupid, you could be getting messages while you're viewing another message but it doesn't notify you in app or out of the app about those messages. I think there was something in the settings that let you play a sound or display notifications when you get a message in the app. If you are sure that you're just not getting notified then I don't even know what's wrong.
Usually it works fine. But as type now notification is not working at all. I open app and see new msg there

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos