Good start screen backgrounds

Rex Endozo

May 16, 2014
Visit site
Can anyone give me suggestions on good start screen backgrounds that are not too dark nor too bright, but still makes the contents of a live tile visible. The default backgrounds are okay, but I want to explore more options to maximize the personalization of my phone. Any color would do but I preferably would like to have blue or cyan as it matches the color of my case. I also want to experience the parallax effect. If I have posted in a wrong section, I'm really really sorry as I am new here and just posted this with my phone and have no other options. Thanks

Forgive me if my English is bad as I do not come from a country that has English as their native vocabulary.

MDK22

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
There are apps that will create parallax effect backgrounds, you can tweak the color, sharpness (blur) as you desire. (Start Perfect)

What I've found to be the best (for me) are open water scenes with texture, ocean waves / ripples, etc.

Trial & error, to see what visually appeals to you.

Rex Endozo

May 16, 2014
Visit site
There are apps that will create parallax effect backgrounds, you can tweak the color, sharpness (blur) as you desire.

What I've found to be the best (for me) are open water scenes with texture, ocean waves / ripples, etc.

Trial & error, to see what visually appeals to you.

Yes, oceans are what I found visually appealing but I lack sources on where to find them. Usually when I search for water backgrounds, the images are blurry and some makes texts from live tiles hard to read, but as you said, trial and error. Thanks for the advice :))

MDK22

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Yes, oceans are what I found visually appealing but I lack sources on where to find them. Usually when I search for water backgrounds, the images are blurry and some makes texts from live tiles hard to read, but as you said, trial and error. Thanks for the advice :))

I use the cliff background - the water between the cliffs, zoomed in ... works very well.

StartScreen.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium