Static hissing when turning earphones on Nokia Lumia 520 / Left corner on the screen is black .

W

WPCentral Question

Hello there guys. Lately i have noticed a strange thing while listening to music on my Nokia Lumia 520 . I bought it some months ago, but the problem started occuring the latest 1 month or so. Nonetheless, i thought that the earphones were faulty due to long use, today i bought a second pair and still the same thing, resorting to the fact that there is something wrong with the phone. Whenever i turn the earphone jack on the device while listening to music, playing games, watching videos etc, there is a static hissing noise corresponding in the motion of the earphone turning, if i let it still it is fine. Since I almost listen to music while the phone is in my pocket, the jack turns a lot during the day and it is very annoying. Does anyone else have the same problem ?

Another thing is that the right down corner of the screen is a little black, mostly noticeable while the background is white. I cannot use the light background on my phone since the black corner gets on my nerves, is that something to be expected of the phone and its screen or should i go get it checked ? Thanks in advance for your time, any help is greatly appreciated.

Rawspaghetti

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
Yeah the jack turns a lot, in my pocket. But isn't it normal ? I mean they all made to be durable enough i think. Anyway, onto the screen thing, I am attaching a photo , it is pretty clear, more like a burn mark, as if the screen heated only on the place. (this is the OP , i made an account)

Rawspaghetti

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
For some reason it failed to upload, there is goes .

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    309.6 KB · Views: 23

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro