Please help me!!

W

WPCentral Question

Hi, so i have the Nokia lumia 520 I've had this phone for a year now and i never had a problem until a couple of months ago. Now apps keep disappearing such as settings and all the apps that come with the phone that you cannot delete, Also every time i go to take a photo the camera shuts off and takes me back to the home screen, there is no volume and the volume will not turn up. I cannot do anything on my phone anymore as every time i try to access the internet or download a new app it wont allow me because i cannot enter settings to connect to my WiFi. Please someone help as i have looked everywhere and there i have so far found no answers ... I cannot afford a new phone at the moment as i recently lost my job so please help me im urgent, Thank you in advance.

(I have tried resetting my phone and all the basic things like that.)

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I see, did you install the Windows Phone 8.1 Developer Preview on it?

Edit:

If you haven't try using the nokia recovery tool as it sounds like a bug or hardware defect. The only way to make sure, it is not a hardware defect is to reflash the phone and if happens again then you most likely will need to contact Nokia Care.

Here is the article link: http://www.windowscentral.com/how-recover-bricked-lumia-windows-phone

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo