I dropped my Nokia Lumia 820 in water 2 days ago and have left it to dry out since, however this morning i tested it and while it turns on, the touch screen does not work and and neither do any of the buttons. I am aware that the phone is beyond repair and am prepared to purchase a new one, however I would like to reset the phone to factory settings before disposing of it. Is there any way of doing this without the use of buttons and touch screen?
    07-21-2014 06:19 AM
    I dropped my Nokia Lumia 820 in water 2 days ago and have left it to dry out since, however this morning i tested it and while it turns on, the touch screen does not work and and neither do any of the buttons. I am aware that the phone is beyond repair and am prepared to purchase a new one, however I would like to reset the phone to factory settings before disposing of it. Is there any way of doing this without the use of buttons and touch screen?
    wait for a while,try putting it in a bag of rice without the cover,sim etc for atleast a week,the phone should "kickstart"
    07-21-2014 06:33 AM