IPHONE 6 looks awesome should I wait?

BilalSoomro17

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
I am going to buy Nokia Lumia 1520 in few days but today I saw the pics of leaked IPHONE 6 and to be honest it look so awesome design so I should wait for it to get revealed or should I buy 1520

Silviu Bogusevschi

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
All the "leaks" of iPhone 6 are rumors so far, so you need to choose either you get right now an existing device, or you might wait for 2-4 months for a device with "unknown" design.

BTW, if you are in US, you might wait also for the 1525, it should be released soon. Not sure about global release of this device.

Kebero

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I am going to buy Nokia Lumia 1520 in few days but today I saw the pics of leaked IPHONE 6 and to be honest it look so awesome design so I should wait for it to get revealed or should I buy 1520

As always, if you NEED a new phone now, don't wait. If you're just buying a new phone to have a new phone, perhaps you should wait.

WP7Nettwerk

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
Sorry but iPhone 6 looks like Samsung. I don't care it has aluminium case, safire glass, but design for me is ugly. I love Nokia Lumia Icon/930 design. Surface RT/Pro 2/3. Minimalism, strong, beautiful. From Apple last 3 years nothing innovative.
Sent from my RM-927_nam_vzw_100 using Tapatalk

Chris Wayne2

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
I'd wait, honestly I haven't considered an iPhone since smartphone screens got bigger so the idea of a big screen iPhone seems great, plus the sapphire screen looks to be really tough, still they need to surprise me in the hardware, a bigger screen and a new glass is not enough for me to change. Design wise, is nothing special, the One M8, 1520, Z2 and 930 look better IMPO.
Sent from my RM-821_eu_france_267 using Tapatalk

Allen Rhodes

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
IPhone 6 = bigger everything than 5s but a battery that didn't grow at the same rate. The "rumor" phone IS the iPhone 6. There are cases already being sold for it. The leaked pics from china off the assembly line in the last few years have been nearly 100% right. Not to mention the demo of the saphire glass break test. Nothing "rumor" about that. To me there shouldn't be a debate on a windows phone site about buying an iPhone. Not trying to be a **** but try having this convo in a windows store, see how it goes.
Sent from my RM-877_nam_att_205 using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05