should i really consider hanging on windows phone

harihar akhil

Jul 20, 2014
Visit site
Recently I used OneDrive,Skype,and other apps on android made by Microsoft.They are really awesome when compared to apps in windows phone is and one of my friend my friend said that windows phone is really a very good is for a low budget which does not lag.But lack many features and switched from windows phone to android which even you need to consider going for it.My budget just gets to have around 10k INR .Should I wait for Nokia releasing a good budget smartphone with 1gb ram or should I get an android device at this price range.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Don't expect any WPs with 1GB RAM from Nokia for that price range, the cheapest WP w/ 1GB RAM is the recently launched Micromax W092, then the W121 and the XOLO Q900S, out of this, the XOLO looks to be the better option

VARUNGUPTA1992

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
We have heard that Nokia is gonna use some Nokia X designs. So I suspect we can have Nokia X2 coming as WP under ₹10-₹11k with flash, 1 Gb ram and front camera.
I am also considering, to change my nokia Lumia 620, we have Lava XOLO phones and micromax counterparts. But I will miss Nokia exclusives. WP doesn't have proper Maping, Navigation and Transits services other than Here services which also is exclusively on Lumia range.
If I get any other services which works perfectly as Here services for India I may jump to Xolo or micromax wps.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
We have heard that Nokia is gonna use some Nokia X designs. So I suspect we can have Nokia X2 coming as WP under ₹10-₹11k with flash, 1 Gb ram and front camera.
I am also considering, to change my nokia Lumia 620, we have Lava XOLO phones and micromax counterparts. But I will miss Nokia exclusives. WP doesn't have proper Maping, Navigation and Transits services other than Here services which also is exclusively on Lumia range.
If I get any other services which works perfectly as Here services for India I may jump to Xolo or micromax wps.

Here maps and drive are available on all WP8s

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon