Laptop/tablet

lumiafeeder

Jul 19, 2014
Visit site
Looking for a new laptop, and i noticed some 2 in 1 laptop/tablet. Now i found a nice one the hp envy x360, it has good hardware and can play games, anyone has a envy 360 ? And can tell me something about it, is it a good buy ?, and my other question are there other tablet/laptops That can run games like assassins creed black flag smoothly ?, thanks for help,
Ps want To keep the price under 1000

Last edited:

Nerdy Woman

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
Looking for a new laptop, and i noticed some 2 in 1 laptop/tablet. Now i found a nice one the hp envy x360, it has good hardware and can play games, anyone has a envy 360 ? And can tell me something about it, is it a good buy ?, and my other question are there other tablet/laptops That can run games like assassins creed black flag smoothly ?, thanks for help,

I don't know about the HP Envy 360. My daughter has an HP Envy 17" Beast and it's been extremely reliable and good for MMORPGs (well, except for that Coke spill that required me to disassemble a laptop and clean with alcohol and cotton swabs). You might check customer reviews on Amazon...

Meanwhile, for under $1000... This just arrived in my mailbox from Staples:

Microsoft Surface Pro 3, Intel® Core™ i5, 128GB, 12" Laptop | Make More Happen at Staples®

Surface 3. i5. 128 GB. 4 GB RAM (okay, that last spec is not ideal)

Yes, you have to add the keyboard. But I realized that ever since I obliterated the characters printed on the keys of my first laptop, I've added a separate keyboard. I think it's a perk that I could easily replace the keyboard on a Surface. No, I don't have one. Yet.

Last edited:

JamesPTao

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
Fujitsu t700 series are great hybrids and really well made. Screen will even rotate 180 degrees and go flat like a pics of paper for drawing. Bay for DVD drive, extra battery, or even pico projector. Full Wacom screen.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
You'll be out of luck if you try to find a decent cheap hybrid that had anything other than an Atom processor and more than 2GB of RAM.

The T100 goes sub-$500, and is a great tablet as well as a decent netbook. Heck, I've seen it go for less than $400!

JamesPTao

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
I know it seems like a taboo in the computer industry, but look at used Fujitsu t700's. They are typically off business lease. Have bought about 20 between my friend and I and have never had a bad experience. My friends is a powerhouse. Can get i5 i7 whatever. Can't get a better hybrid for your money.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb