Good Morning, I'm heavily considering switching from iOS to Windows. I have always heard great things from everyone who has Windows phones.

I would consider myself tech savvy but only when it comes to iOS because that's all that I'm used to. I know iOS devices are announced in September. Is there a date when Windows phones are announced or released? If I'm looking to switch, should I wait a little longer for a new device or are the latest out already?

I'm on AT&T and live in the US. So LTE would be a requirement.

Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.
    07-22-2014 10:08 AM
    I switched from an iPhone 4 to a lumia 925. On the hardware front, it is gorgeus, but on the software front, I am a bit disappointed. This is personal opinion, but I would not persuade you to do it.
    07-22-2014 10:16 AM
    WP8.1 + Lumia Cyan update makes the NL925 much better ( I got my update yesterday). CORTANA I use daily, Word flow is seamless, I have all the apps I need (Some third party ones are much better than official on any platform) & stability with performance is more than one can ask for.

Android & iOS users are always appreciative of how elegant my NL925 is.
    07-22-2014 10:45 AM