where can i find quiet hours?

RMT1979

Jan 19, 2014
Visit site
Hi all, i have just bought my new L930 last week UK spec unlocked Sim free and have tried to set up the quiet hours function but i cant find it anywhere? i have been through settings and also followed the thread on the wp central app where quiet hours was reviewed but it doesn't seem to be on my phone at all can anybody tell me where I'm going wrong?

thanks

Idiosyncrasy

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
Currently the feature is tied to Cortana, which isn't available in the UK yet. There was reports that it will be coming in the new few weeks to the UK and China, but until then if you would like to use the Quiet Hours functionality/Cortana you will need to set your region, language, etc all to English (US) - there was a post on the home page a few weeks ago that detailed all the settings you would need to change. Good luck mate

Nerdy Woman

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
Hi all, i have just bought my new L930 last week UK spec unlocked Sim free and have tried to set up the quiet hours function but i cant find it anywhere? i have been through settings and also followed the thread on the wp central app where quiet hours was reviewed but it doesn't seem to be on my phone at all can anybody tell me where I'm going wrong?

thanks

As previous posters have mentioned, it is tied to Cortana, but... I've noticed that there is also a Quiet Hours setting in the settings list. This is in 8.1. We're hearing that the 930 shipped with 8.1, soooo, is it not in the settings list? Sorry to put you through that. It is one thing that needs to be put on MS's Organize This Mess list.

RMT1979

Jan 19, 2014
Visit site
thanks for the advice i have checked and double checked the settings list but nothing. i could change my region as Idiosyncrasy suggests but i think cortana may well be here in a week or so. if it is linked specifically to cortana and she doesn't turn up for a while i will just change my region, at least i now know why thanks guys!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos