Hey there!

I just bought my first Windows Phone! Hurra! I was an iPhone user since the original iPhone launched in 2007. But it bores me to death! I chose a Nokia Lumia 930. I love it!

Since I'm not yet familiar with the OS I have a few Questions:

- I can switch off location services for all Apps but is there a way to switch off single Apps only?
    - I synced my iCloud Account. Worked fine for contacts but I have an issue with mail: all folders were synced but as soon as I delete or sent a message new folders are created on iCloud named "deleted messages" and "sent messages". Seams like my phone can't "connect" to the iCloud trash and sent folder. Any ideas how I can solve this?

Best regards and a big thank you from Germany

Henry
    07-23-2014 02:10 PM
    Hey there!

I just bought my first Windows Phone! Hurra! I was an iPhone user since the original iPhone launched in 2007. But it bores me to death! I chose a Nokia Lumia 930. I love it!

Since I'm not yet familiar with the OS I have a few Questions:

- I can switch off location services for all Apps but is there a way to switch off single Apps only?
    - I synced my iCloud Account. Worked fine for contacts but I have an issue with mail: all folders were synced but as soon as I delete or sent a message new folders are created on iCloud named "deleted messages" and "sent messages". Seams like my phone can't "connect" to the iCloud trash and sent folder. Any ideas how I can solve this?

Best regards and a big thank you from Germany

Henry
    Switching off Location for individual apps I think depends on if the app was written that way or not.

As for emails, it's just the way the client works on WP unfortunately - I have had a similar problem on my personal email setup where it decided to use its own folders instead of the ones already present. Seems to have been convinced to play ball now - how, I don't know.
    xandros9 likes this.
    07-23-2014 02:19 PM