Is Lumia 630 a good choice?

thetntbox

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
I might want to get lumia 630 (I now have the Galaxy S Advance). I would like to know if that can play well and properly handle the daily apps. Is it better than the Galaxy S Advance? Can you also have 512 mb extra to buy to get 1024 mb. Become the device still supports faster than the larger, heavier apps well? Where can I buy the extra 512 mb (the Netherlands / Belgium).

Thank you for helping,

Subscribe me on youtube: www.youtube.com/user/muki6789

Last edited:

ivdza

May 1, 2014
Visit site
My friend,i changed Samsung S2 for 520 Lumia and i am reborned!!! No lag,no nothing,few times i have battery issues but thats nothing compared to S2 with Jelly Bean....
For upgrading ram i think its impossible to do that.,my next phone is probably 630. I dont need a tons of RAM because i am not a heavy user and i dont play games on my phone. On my 520 i hace 46 apps with no problems and lags..really! I read somewhere that people were installing like 100+apps with no problems. Cheers

thetntbox

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
Unbelievable, I trust you. That such a cheap thing to handle, without delays and many apps. I never really choose but never for Android. One more thing: If you have an app for Lumia 630, for example, asphalt 8, you can stop completely at your Micro Sd, because that would be excellent.

ivdza

May 1, 2014
Visit site
I installed Asphalt 8 out of curiosity and i was very suprised that i was able to play it on my 512Mb Lumia 520 !!! :)) if someone want to play games he or she should buy a console or PC gaming machine and play. Phones are really advanced today but on other hand i think phones are for everything now..but gaming??? I dont think so.. :))

desitunez

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
its the same when people ask me I want to buy computer and whats a good one , I ask them whats they willing to spend.. that's where it comes down to.. , if you can afford it get latest and greatest , if you cant get cheapest you can get..

if you thing these handsets will be good for future proofing , I don't think any handsets will be , cause none of the generations are capabily of windows 9 ( threshold ) which will have merged windows RT / 8.1 and WP together , so get what youc and enjoy the phone !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel