Lost games due to 8.1 CANT GET THEM BACK

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys/girls. I had the DP 8.1 and rolled back to 8.0 just so I can get cyan update as well as 8.1 but now my xbox games (modern combat, lets golf 2, etc....) and now they wont download. In the app store it says no longer available and yet the back up shows the games on my screen but I get the error 8000ffff

Contacted Microsoft and they said the games are not showing up as being downloaded. In the end they said I need to contact Nokia as it was part of their promotion deal. Anyone else with this problem?

Abdul9

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
What region did you use when you downloaded those games. i often found out that some games you download while using other regions that the one you normally use will throw errors if your phone is not set to that region.

Vishal Attri

Mar 21, 2014
Visit site
Mine is WP8 Nokia Lumia 1320... Modren Combat 4, Nova 3 etc were the few games that were free for me.. these free version of the Games were having extra link on the store other than the same games with the price tag. They wre also tagged Nokia on the store bt now its not available to download :( Region - India.

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
I changed my regieon, keyboard, lanuage all to the excat one that I used when I got the games.still not working. If it did then I would do a back up and redownload again. That will teach me to never go in for a DP ever again

Dynam

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Few days ago i also getting same error for Asphalt 8 but s suddenly it appears. I don,t know why and how it goes and appear again but I'm now happy by getting that.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 525.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
priya8923