Cyan update for 920

P_1

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
Guys any ideas when cyan update will be available for Nokia 920...its been a long wait for the update...really annoyed with the delay...

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Low? We don't even know that, this rollout doesn't seem to be following any discernable rule as far as I can tell.

We don't know anything, if you even looked, there are countless redundant threads asking the exact same thing.

"This summer" is the likely target, but we don't know...

rQvsnaps

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
Tomorrow

Maybe

Pull yourself together and stop repeating the same question which has been asked countless times.. Scroll up a bit, see the "search" button? It's not just there for for visual appeal you know..

Sigh.

Markandan

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
Guys,

I have a Nokia Lumia 920 running on Windows 8.

I have a unique problem.
- The SIM Card Detection piece suddenly stopped working. It would say "No Service" or "No SIM" . Same Micro sim would work in other phones
also tried with a new MicroSIM provided by service provider. In some cases, the signal would show up for some time and then end up in
No Signal Mode . This happened in a morning 4 days back though the phone was never dropped !!!

Troubleshooting Tried:
- Clean the SIM and try again
- Try with different SIM
- Reboot the phone
- Soft Reset
- Hard Reset (to factory state)
- For Some SIMs, the SIM would indicate that signal is available, but outgoing /incoming calls cannot be made - stating as Call Dropped

Still the problem prevails. I did not want to void the warranty by updating to 8.1 through developer edition. Now that 8.1 has been released for 925 , the update for 920 should come soon
But I doubt if that can resolve the problem

other functionalities do work - like music, camera etc. But what the fun when the core functionality is failing :)

Phone Warranty:
The phone is less than 2 months old bought from the U.S... Nokia India has refused warranty support for phones
purchased outside of India.

Moderator, please feel free to move this to the right thread if this is not the right one
I dont see an option to initiate a new Thread

Any help or information is greatly appreciated

Thanks
Mark

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)