Hi all,

This may seem a dense question but, is there anything besides app's that I can spend Microsoft vouchers on? Long story short, I've managed to gain 60 worth of app vouchers.

There's no way I can spend that much just on app's, so just wondered if there's another easy to use them at all?

If not, then I guess I'm app set for life!!
    07-24-2014 05:24 PM
    Hi all,

This may seem a dense question but, is there anything besides app's that I can spend Microsoft vouchers on? Long story short, I've managed to gain 60 worth of app vouchers.

There's no way I can spend that much just on app's, so just wondered if there's another easy to use them at all?

If not, then I guess I'm app set for life!!
    Well if you have an Xbox 360 or One, they can be used there. Just make sure you do it through the console itself (if you have one of course). Or music and films/tv episodes on there.
    Sebbak and xandros9 like this.
    07-24-2014 05:28 PM
    Well if you have an Xbox 360 or One, they can be used there. Just make sure you do it through the console itself (if you have one of course). Or music and films/tv episodes on there.
    Ah right, so I can use funds on Xbox, that's handy to know. Thanks!
    07-24-2014 05:33 PM
    It's the same Microsoft account at the end of the day - and if you can't add the funds via the Wallet app then you can just head onto the Xbox website and redeem the code there.

I managed to get a 20 voucher from a promotion Nokia ran on their Facebook a while back. I managed to get at least 4 games with it - they were on offer at the time mind. I got Serious Sam 1st and second episode, Serious Sam 3, and Skyrim, along with its first DLC. Not bad for 20 quid.
    xandros9 likes this.
    07-24-2014 05:37 PM
    Don't forget. You have around 140 days to spend the app money. Big blow I know. But don't want you to lose it
    07-24-2014 11:35 PM