What to spend app vouchers on??

Sebbak

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Hi all,

This may seem a dense question but, is there anything besides app's that I can spend Microsoft vouchers on? Long story short, I've managed to gain ?60 worth of app vouchers.

There's no way I can spend that much just on app's, so just wondered if there's another easy to use them at all?

If not, then I guess I'm app set for life!!

David P2

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Hi all,

This may seem a dense question but, is there anything besides app's that I can spend Microsoft vouchers on? Long story short, I've managed to gain ?60 worth of app vouchers.

There's no way I can spend that much just on app's, so just wondered if there's another easy to use them at all?

If not, then I guess I'm app set for life!!

Well if you have an Xbox 360 or One, they can be used there. Just make sure you do it through the console itself (if you have one of course). Or music and films/tv episodes on there.

David P2

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
It's the same Microsoft account at the end of the day - and if you can't add the funds via the Wallet app then you can just head onto the Xbox website and redeem the code there.

I managed to get a ?20 voucher from a promotion Nokia ran on their Facebook a while back. I managed to get at least 4 games with it - they were on offer at the time mind. I got Serious Sam 1st and second episode, Serious Sam 3, and Skyrim, along with its first DLC. Not bad for 20 quid.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium