Big nokia logo appearing on 1520 lumia after i updated

W

WPCentral Question

I installed Windows preview 8.1 on my nokia lumia 1520 few months back today i used nokia update software and it dected my lumia and installed 1.5 gb memory of updates, after restart a HUGE NOKIA LUMIA logo appear and the mobile wasnt starting the logo reminaed there fore few mins and then i downloaded nokia software recovery and connected my phone since then its CHECKING SOFTWARE PACKAGE and CHECKING COMPATIBILITY OF DOWNLOADED FILES, is my phone bricked?? what is it doing really i feel so gutted for updating my lumia :( please i need help !

MDK22

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
RELAX, I'm halfway there - downloading Lumia CYAN, NOW ... patience !

FWIW - the steps you mention, seem to be out of sequence. Check Nokia USA (or wherever you are) site for specific support.

Relax, breathe & read - your phone is recoverable (if bricked) just takes patience... & following step by step instructions.

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
It just got stuck on a cycle that's all. I understand your fear as I have a 1520 and installed DP 8.1 and done a downgrade just so I can get cyan. I done loads of resets. Not the one your going on about but honestly. Its software. So its reversible. Let us know the outcome. Your part of the team and we all like to know the outcome of the situation

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos