Does Amazon Prime work on Icon

W

WPCentral Question

Can the Lumia Icon stream movies, music and/or books available to me as an Amazon Prime member. If not, is there a work around or a plan to add this capability?

I am with Verizon and am looking to upgrade two Android phones today. Despite the limited but growing number of apps, The Icon is currently the number 1 choice for both phones but, an inability of the Icon to let me utilize the benefits of Amazon Prime now or in the near future may, unfortunately, be a deal killer for at least one of the phones. Thank you.

Ebuka Allison

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
Can the Lumia Icon stream movies, music and/or books available to me as an Amazon Prime member. If not, is there a work around or a plan to add this capability?

I am with Verizon and am looking to upgrade two Android phones today. Despite the limited but growing number of apps, The Icon is currently the number 1 choice for both phones but, an inability of the Icon to let me utilize the benefits of Amazon Prime now or in the near future may, unfortunately, be a deal killer for at least one of the phones. Thank you.
Short answer. No

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05