wp8.1 apps resuming and loading

untitled007

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
hi, i thought wp is different from android, after a year and a half, my wp is starting to slow down, openning took 2-3 seconds, a lot of loading , resuming, even ie, while reading some content it just show out of nowhere tha its resuming then the apps close.

stickyshocker

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
hi, i thought wp is different from android, after a year and a half, my wp is starting to slow down, openning took 2-3 seconds, a lot of loading , resuming, even ie, while reading some content it just show out of nowhere tha its resuming then the apps close.

Have you tried a hard reset? Its simple to do these days just go through and check all the back up options and perhaps even force the update, hard reset and then restore. Although if its that bad you might want to consider just starting again like I have just done with my 930 started fresh instead of restoring

untitled007

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
i have 620, this happens when i upgraded to 8.1, and when i have a News app in the start menu, i have not yet tried a hard reset since i bought this phone, just restart it. and any of you ecperiencing in ie that sometimes when you hit the home menu them going back to ie then page become blank?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa