all tasks from yesterday disappeared in WP8.1 calendar

mase57

Jul 27, 2014
Visit site
all
maybe my problem and the solution to it is available somewhere in the FAQs etc. but I could not find anything. If I have overlooked it there, sorry for asking here and thanks for pointing me to the right place.
My issue: on my new L635 (with wp8.1 running) I only just started playing around with tasks in the WP8 calendar (instead of using calendar events). I am quite shocked now to see them all disappeared overnight although I did not (consciously) close any of them. Only the tasks with a target date of today are still visible. I did check for closed tasks also but did not see any either.
Is there any setting (configurable or even hard-coded) which makes old (yesterday's) tasks disappear or even delete them?!? Is there any way of unearthing them?
Also I do not see any way of displaying the calendar tasks on the PC calendar (WP8), I can just see the events. Does the WP8 calendar on the PC have any way of showing calendar tasks??
Intrigued by all of the above I am coming back to my old wish: how would I back up the complete WP8 calendar contents - on the PC? Not for syncing, but for saveguarding against any loss like the one I just encounter or for restoring after other accidental deletion or overwriting etc. of items?

Thanks for any help.
Regards Markus

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos