Annoying data useage notification !!

Asif Salam

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
How can i stop this annoying data useage flash notification pop up coming after even a single kb useage of mobile network / data?
Its really irritating and can't even change the tone for this flash messages.

akks

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
There had been an app in android known as "ussd blocker" with which we were able to block such messages... Sadly nothing like that is available in WP.. I had asked some developers to create some app like that.. No one could do that till date...

Asif Salam

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
I have searched a lot for an app like ussd blocker in android for WP 8.1 . But bad luck..am going to stop using Lumia only because of this issue.Its really annoying for me.Because of this issue am keeping my phone in silent always and am missing so many calls and notification due to this.

Aniket Mhatre

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
Are you talking about text notifications?

No he is not talking about text messages. He is talking about data usage notifications which is a kind of service from operator to notify you how much you used your data and how much data is left. I never got such notifications so i can't share a screenshot of it to show. OP if possible can you share screenshot of that notification for xandros?

nexialbinding

Feb 8, 2014
Visit site
No he is not talking about text messages. He is talking about data usage notifications which is a kind of service from operator to notify you how much you used your data and how much data is left. I never got such notifications so i can't share a screenshot of it to show. OP if possible can you share screenshot of that notification for xandros?

Wow that sounds annoying as hell. I'm glad I've never been on a carrier dumb enough to think that's still necessary.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Woah that dialog is out of the jurisdiction of the call+sms filter.

I dont know if there's a setting we can flip. (maybe in field test?)

but perhaps the carrier can shut them off somehow.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo