Is there a chance to install 512 mb ram needed app on 1gb or higher phone ?

Borya Andreyev

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone, I have few question.

1 First of all I wish I had a phone with 512 mb ram bc my lumia 525 wich has 1gb ram has lower performance than lumia 520. For example, asphalt 8 has lower graphics on lumia 520 but handle it well and smoother. Most of apps same.. 525 and 520 have same hardware but ram. Most of games and apps design especially, lower graphics etc. for lumia 520(512 mb ram) and same apps (with 1 gb ram required) doesn't work well on lumia 525 bc 525 has same hardware. Also we(windows phone) don't have graphic options in games like android so I cant decrease graphics. So, is there a chance to install 512 mb ram app on phone that has 1gb or higher ram ?

2 Why is that resetting my phone take %5-10 battery from me? Even phone doesn't open when I reset with %8 battery

3 Often when my game performance well and graphics doesn't glitch but sounds and soundtrack glitch, that's too frustrating. Is there a solution for this ?

4 My credit cart doesn't show up windows phone wallet, even I used before wp store. My microsoft/xbox account has it; when I log in on my pc, its show up as a payment method.. but in my wallet its missing. I cant remove it by the way. (all of my accounts have same region and language selections)

Thank you folks, by the way I have no english, sorry for bad language.

Last edited:

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Hi and welcome to WPCentral.

Unfortunately, one cannot install the 512 MB version of apps on a 1 GB device. That would be nice if possible, since some people would not need or want higher resolution graphics, etc. Perhaps that feature might be available in the future.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes