I Need Help I'm Confused

W

WPCentral Question

Hello Every One
I Currently Own An iPhone 5 And I Was Planning To Buy A Lumia 920 And Have A Try At Windows Phone I've Seen A lot Of Videos On Youtube And I Liked It A lot and i know about the app gap and it doesn't really bother me cause the apps i use are all available in windows phone store but while searching for my most important apps (facebook...twitter...whatsapp..etc) i Read the user reviews and i found that they say that Most of the apps are buggy and that worried me so i was wondering are the apps on the windows phone store stable or are they really buggy ? Thank You

jonathan sink

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
Hello Every One
I Currently Own An iPhone 5 And I Was Planning To Buy A Lumia 920 And Have A Try At Windows Phone I've Seen A lot Of Videos On Youtube And I Liked It A lot and i know about the app gap and it doesn't really bother me cause the apps i use are all available in windows phone store but while searching for my most important apps (facebook...twitter...whatsapp..etc) i Read the user reviews and i found that they say that Most of the apps are buggy and that worried me so i was wondering are the apps on the windows phone store stable or are they really buggy ? Thank You

I'm not one to really use those types of apps. On occasion twitter never had a problem so far. My wife uses all of them and doesn't have an issue. She may prefer using a desktop over an app, but she never complains of problems with the app either.

rajthilak

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

WhatsApp was once filled with Bugs and with Microsoft's help, it is sorted out. Facebook app is made by Microsoft and at one point of time, it was the best fb app in mobile. But facebook stopped it to make the app similar to all other platforms. Twitter never had any issues. Of course you have other apps to manager twitter better than the official twitter app. Never mind those reviews. You can buy Windows Phone as far as you are ok with the app gap with other platforms. Even that gaps are slowly, but steadily getting closer because the developers started developing for WP too....

S.Rajthilak

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans