Hello. I simply want to know, is there ANY Nokia Lumia that could work on Sprint? Could a Verizon 928 or Icon work fully functional on Sprint?

Thanks in advance for any answers and replies.
    07-28-2014 11:44 AM
    I guess any unlocked one would. I can't see why not.
    07-28-2014 11:45 AM
    Nope. Sprint is a CDMA network, most Lumia's are GSM.
    Also, Verizon and Sprint won't let their phones cross to the other's network, some whitelisting stuff going on.

So the short answer is no. You'll have to make do with the Samsung ATIV S Neo or HTC 8XT
    07-28-2014 12:38 PM
    Thanks for taking the time to answer. I have an 8XT. It's decent. With the whole unlocking bill that the President's supposed to sign, I just wondered if this means a Lumia Icon or 928 from VZW (or ANY Lumia for that matter) can be moved to Sprint with no limitations, fully functional, full bandwidth. I get that Sprint is CDMA. My thought was VZW and Sprint phones share at least some relation in respects to networks.
    07-28-2014 12:46 PM
    Thanks for taking the time to answer. I have an 8XT. It's decent. With the whole unlocking bill that the President's supposed to sign, I just wondered if this means a Lumia Icon or 928 from VZW (or ANY Lumia for that matter) can be moved to Sprint with no limitations, fully functional, full bandwidth. I get that Sprint is CDMA. My thought was VZW and Sprint phones share at least some relation in respects to networks.
    I highly doubt the new rule will affect anything regarding to moving between Sprint and VZW. I'd love to be wrong though.
    07-28-2014 12:56 PM