Hey,
    I live in India and I have a Lumia 525, My phone runs on wp8.1 PFD and I have my settings changed to US, by doin that I got Xbox videos, Cortana and some other things but no Xbox music , its just coming music as it was showing when my settings were on India, when some of my friends with 520 and 620 changed their settings to US and they got Xbox Music, I really want Xbox Music.
    And plus, when I turn on Cortana, there is no music icon on the top which is for music recognitions.
    Some one pls help me with this problem!!!!
    07-28-2014 07:18 PM
    Hey,
    I live in India and I have a Lumia 525, My phone runs on wp8.1 PFD and I have my settings changed to US, by doin that I got Xbox videos, Cortana and some other things but no Xbox music , its just coming music as it was showing when my settings were on India, when some of my friends with 520 and 620 changed their settings to US and they got Xbox Music, I really want Xbox Music.
    And plus, when I turn on Cortana, there is no music icon on the top which is for music recognitions.
    Some one pls help me with this problem!!!!
    The Xbox Music app is actually listed as Music in the app list. Are you sure you do not have the app? If so, search for "Xbox Music" in the Store and install the "Music" app from there and see if that works for you. Make sure you are installing the correct app by checking whether it is Developed by Microsoft Corporation.

Let me know if it works for you, good luck!
    Harsh Siriah1 likes this.
    08-02-2014 10:43 AM
    Thanks a lot for your advice... I did some things and it worked out
    02-01-2015 06:55 AM
    My live tile is not showing the artist pic when I play songs from my collection... It is just showing the name of the artist...
    Can someone please help me with this???
    02-02-2015 01:34 PM
    Try a different artist, or expand the tile.
    02-02-2015 09:00 PM