Would you buy HTC W8?

HyperKid

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys so here's my question to all especially those who have a Nokia Lumia device...
So apparently Htc W8 is coming which is basically a M8 running WP8.1 which is seriously A SEXY PIECE OF TECH. Where I live now, I am mostly and surprisingly seeing alot of M8 as opposed to S5. Maybe ppl are really getting tired of the S5 (No intention to start phone wars :D). Anyways I really really wished that HTC might give that same hardware with 8.1 so that my wish is somewhere getting true as it will take time to be an international variant. I know most of you won't buy this because of the 4 ULTRAPIXELS but then again,I am having the 41 MEGAPIXELS Beast so that ain't an issue for me. Also lets be honest here,most of you people really share pics on,Instagram,FB ETC so that ain't a big issue but you have an advantage,the pixels are VERY VERY BIG AS THEY ARE 2.0 u.m so there is alooot of detail present within UNLESS YOU WANT TO CROP OR ZOOM NOT EDIT AS EDITING WILL NOT HAVE ANY EFFECT. However one thing MIGHT AND I SAY MIGHT affect( which is minor) is the lack of exclusive apps. Other than that, I am ready for that piece of metal.
So people...are you ready to upgrade from your 920??
Or waiting for something else from Microsoft OR LG??

Place your opinions and lets see.....

busngabb

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I would get it. I have the 8X and have really enjoyed using it so another HTC would suit me fine. Be interesting to see if they do anything other than just release the existing M8 with Windows phone 8.1. I can't see them being allowed to do any kind of wrap on the UI, which is the main selling point of the HTC One I guess.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss