Nokia Lumia 610 error message 80072EFD

W

WPCentral Question

Running Windows 7.8. I've been able to retrieve e-mails from Outlook since I created my Outlook a/c a few months ago. Five days ago I got error message 80072F06: Outlook Error - There is a problem with the certificate for col402-m.hotmail.com. It suggested I contact a support person. I phone ed EE who passed me to Orange, who suggested I change the certificate to blu-m.hotmail.com, which I did, but it didn't make any difference. They said they were transferring me to Nokia. When none of the options fitted my query Nokia disconnected. I then messaged Nokia who told me to check the date and time were correct on my phone - they were. After being connected nearly an hour I was told to raise the query with Microsoft as it was out of Nokia's scope. I now get error message 80072EFD and Windows Live is also now not connecting. I am about to backup and restore to factory settings, but I don't understand why nobody can solve this. I've looked all over the internet for these error messages and haven't found any solution. Can anyone help?

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Running Windows 7.8. I've been able to retrieve e-mails from Outlook since I created my Outlook a/c a few months ago. Five days ago I got error message 80072F06: Outlook Error - There is a problem with the certificate for col402-m.hotmail.com. It suggested I contact a support person. I phone ed EE who passed me to Orange, who suggested I change the certificate to blu-m.hotmail.com, which I did, but it didn't make any difference. They said they were transferring me to Nokia. When none of the options fitted my query Nokia disconnected. I then messaged Nokia who told me to check the date and time were correct on my phone - they were. After being connected nearly an hour I was told to raise the query with Microsoft as it was out of Nokia's scope. I now get error message 80072EFD and Windows Live is also now not connecting. I am about to backup and restore to factory settings, but I don't understand why nobody can solve this. I've looked all over the internet for these error messages and haven't found any solution. Can anyone help?
Hmm.... Try restarting the phone?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs