I can't install some xap files from SD card.help !

dinidu

May 29, 2014
Visit site
I downloaded some xap files from my phone using uc browser.those are 3 games.i'm unable to install 2 of them. When I try to install them there appears a error message saying " we're having trouble installing this app.tap and hold the item.then tap retry.if you are trying to update an existing app and the problem continues,you might need to uninstall the app and reinstall it." but I retried and it always says this error message. But how could that happen? I installed a game successfully.but why other 2 games can't install. Please help me. [sorry for my english]

GbolaDiran

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
I downloaded the XAP files for my 820 outdated apps with some new apps from the apps store on my PC. All the apps appear in the “install local apps” section as expected but I couldnt install the outdated ones. It gives me error always: “We seem to be experiencing technical difficulties. Pls wait a little while, then try again. if the problem continues, try restarting your phone. Inquiring minds might find this error code helpful: 80070057″. I have waited so many while and even restarted my phone so many times. Can you help me out? Thanks alot

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel