Complaint about my Nokia Lumia 1320

• Thread starter WPCentral Question
  • Start date
W

WPCentral Question

I bought a new Nokia Lumia 1320 4 months back.Facing too many problems like first month hanging,then battery,camera problems,then now simcard slot problem,now after giving to Nokia care lock button problem.I dont know what to do.They are saying that they have to send it to the company.I told them that i need a replacement but they are saying there is no replacement warranty.Trusted Nokia cheated me.

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Not sure what your question is.
Nokia I believe is liable for manufacturing defects that should be taken care of under their warranty terms.
I don't believe they are bound by the warranty to send a replacement.

Have you talked directly with Nokia?

hotphil

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Depending on which country you're in, from who, and how you bought it, you may be protected by relevant consumer laws. Sounds like you got a dud device. It's usual for them to try the "we can't lend you a replacement" line. Personally, I'd be getting a full refund.

Bubeshver

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Thank u for u replies.I have contacted directly with the Nokia care personnel in my city.He said that after updating the software the problem will be solved but didn't.He said that he has to send it to the Nokia company then they will decide whether to replce it or not.Can we refund the money if so how to refund?Is there are any way to directly contact the nokia personells?Please help me as a MBBS student there is no free time for me...please help me

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes