Onedrive app

SACRIFICE_84

Apr 4, 2013
Visit site
I have installed onedrive app on my windows 7 pc.If im uploading some photos or videos from my onedrive app from my pc,it uploads the data to the cloud.But when i delete the photos from the app on my pc it gets deleted from the cloud too.I cant keep everything duplicating on C drive forever.
Kindly help me..

David P2

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
All the Onedrive app is, is an exact mirror of what is online - it's just a method of accessing it without using a web browser. So any changes made in the app will reflect online. The reverse is the same - delete something from Onedrive website online, it will be gone in the app on your PC.

SACRIFICE_84

Apr 4, 2013
Visit site
So for uploading its better to use browser rather than app which creates unnecessary duplicate files on my HD.So what if my HD gets formatted will i loose all the stuffs on the cloud too.

David P2

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
The Onedrive app is a link to what is on the cloud - what's on the cloud will be there no matter what. Does'nt matter if you copy stuff with the app or upload it via the website, it still goes to the same place.

Formatting your hard disk will have no effect on the contents of your Onedrive. But it's always handy to keep a local copy of what you upload... if you delete the original file from your hard disk, and something goes wrong with your Onedrive (ie in the cloud) then that file is dead, gone forever.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babukapyar