Find my Phone

Torcher Death

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
So, my cousin recently lost his phone (S duos), & that got me thinking about ways & means to protect my phone, through which i came upon the find my phone feature on windowsphone.com.

Isn't there supposed to be a mapping facility that show the current location of the phone or is it restricted only to the US ??

David P2

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
So, my cousin recently lost his phone (S duos), & that got me thinking about ways & means to protect my phone, through which i came upon the find my phone feature on windowsphone.com.

Isn't there supposed to be a mapping facility that show the current location of the phone or is it restricted only to the US ??

Works everywhere as far as I know, providing the relevant option is set. Picks my phone up fine in the UK. Just don't experiment with the 'erase' button.

Set the option on your phone, and your phone's last reported location will appear in find my phone on the website.

Torcher Death

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
I realise I probably should've done a bit more searching before starting this thread, cause I only now found out that the mapping feature is currently not available in India :cry:
Hope to see it introduced in the near future along with stuff like bing rewards

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
I realise I probably should've done a bit more searching before starting this thread, cause I only now found out that the mapping feature is currently not available in India :cry:
Hope to see it introduced in the near future along with stuff like bing rewards
Just set your region to US and turn location on, it picks up my Lumia 620 just fine in Delhi, India.

Last edited: