• 00Days
  • 00Hours
  • 00Mins
  • 00Secs
Check out the best deals!
    So, my cousin recently lost his phone (S duos), & that got me thinking about ways & means to protect my phone, through which i came upon the find my phone feature on windowsphone.com.

Isn't there supposed to be a mapping facility that show the current location of the phone or is it restricted only to the US ??
    08-01-2014 02:58 PM
    So, my cousin recently lost his phone (S duos), & that got me thinking about ways & means to protect my phone, through which i came upon the find my phone feature on windowsphone.com.

Isn't there supposed to be a mapping facility that show the current location of the phone or is it restricted only to the US ??
    Works everywhere as far as I know, providing the relevant option is set. Picks my phone up fine in the UK. Just don't experiment with the 'erase' button.

Set the option on your phone, and your phone's last reported location will appear in find my phone on the website.
    08-01-2014 03:05 PM
    I realise I probably should've done a bit more searching before starting this thread, cause I only now found out that the mapping feature is currently not available in India
    Hope to see it introduced in the near future along with stuff like bing rewards
    08-01-2014 11:59 PM
    I realise I probably should've done a bit more searching before starting this thread, cause I only now found out that the mapping feature is currently not available in India
    Hope to see it introduced in the near future along with stuff like bing rewards
    Just set your region to US and turn location on, it picks up my Lumia 620 just fine in Delhi, India.
    Last edited by S Vaibhav; 08-04-2014 at 12:31 PM.
    Torcher Death likes this.
    08-02-2014 12:31 AM