Can we ever have flash support on IE?

Akssingh

May 13, 2014
Visit site
Ever since I have switched from the android( 6 months now ) I missed some things.... But eventually everything became a favourite ( except for the Microsoft's US first behaviour) in WP but one thing bothers me all the time I.e flash support for IE...it matters for me a lot ..so here I my question - are we ever getting in updates? It will be the ONLY REASON for me to switch back to android ......

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
When hell freezes over. :shocked: Android doesn't officially support Flash either, but fortunately there are workarounds available. For all the talk about Flash being dead, a lot of websites still use it. It is certainly restricting to not have the capability.

roni09riku

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Flash isn't used anymore because it uses a lot of resources to run, as well as battery. Besides, we have HTML5 now. It should be able to do the things Flash can do, and so much more. Don't wish for Flash to go back, wish that sites would migrate to HTML5 asap.

Akssingh

May 13, 2014
Visit site
I am not that tech savy but ok got your point...my complain Was on the basis of my experience while browsing net as you guys mentioned that old unchanged sites still use it ...so I can wait now ...thanks...i am staying with WP now..

Adirocks

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
Majority of sites now uses or switching to html5 to display there content
Adobe hv now stopped developing flash for all mob devices (wp/android)
We cn only wish that remaining sites will switch to html5 asap

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234