Unauthorised access to Xbox App

• Thread starter WPCentral Question
  • Start date
W

WPCentral Question

Hi there,

Last week, my Lumia 710 was stolen while I was shopping. On it I had my Xbox, Facebook and Twitter accounts.

As soon as I got home, I changed all my passwords, revoked access to the social media accounts from that device, and basically did everything in my power to render that phone useless for accessing any of my info. I bought a Lumia 520 to replace it with, and restored all the apps.

However, I recently checked my Xbox achievements and noticed two games were in my "recently played"...and I hadn't played them. They were Minesweeper and iStunt 2 - games I had on my previous phone but hadn't touched in months. My Xbox profile shows that they were played in the last couple of days.

Obviously this means someone somehow has access to my Xbox account from that old phone. I'm a bit concerned because despite changing my Xbox password again, my current 520 hasn't asked me to resign into Xbox (like Facebook would if you changed it) which means I assume wouldn't ask the other person to sign in again.

How can I revoke access to Xbox from that 710?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786