Recent Problem with Lumia 920

Alexandru Dinca

Aug 3, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

Yesterday I've updated Network+, Display, Facebook beta and Messenger (Facebook) apps. After the updates whenever I press the unlock key, the phone waits about 5 seconds displaying "Resuming..." and only after shows the lockscreen. I am using windows phone 8.1 dev preview on The Lumia 920. Has anybody had this problem?

Also, unrelated to this matter, from time to time the phone would freeze at lockscreen, the touchscreen stopping working. The menu keys would work perfectly and in about a minute to touchscreen would work again. This maybe a bug from the beta Windows, but does anybody has this problem?

Prathameshk

May 31, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

Yesterday I've updated Network+, Display, Facebook beta and Messenger (Facebook) apps. After the updates whenever I press the unlock key, the phone waits about 5 seconds displaying "Resuming..." and only after shows the lockscreen. I am using windows phone 8.1 dev preview on The Lumia 920. Has anybody had this problem?

Also, unrelated to this matter, from time to time the phone would freeze at lockscreen, the touchscreen stopping working. The menu keys would work perfectly and in about a minute to touchscreen would work again. This maybe a bug from the beta Windows, but does anybody has this problem?

Did you previously installed live lock screen from MS and uninstalled it...if yes then...change photo to bing...in lock screen option
And again change it to photo

salmanahmad

Banned
May 12, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

On a side note how is performance on the Lumia 920 otherwise? Especially in multitasking...

Do you see the "resuming"message often or rarely?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon