Hi,

Yesterday I've updated Network+, Display, Facebook beta and Messenger (Facebook) apps. After the updates whenever I press the unlock key, the phone waits about 5 seconds displaying "Resuming..." and only after shows the lockscreen. I am using windows phone 8.1 dev preview on The Lumia 920. Has anybody had this problem?

Also, unrelated to this matter, from time to time the phone would freeze at lockscreen, the touchscreen stopping working. The menu keys would work perfectly and in about a minute to touchscreen would work again. This maybe a bug from the beta Windows, but does anybody has this problem?
    08-03-2014 04:43 AM
    Hi,

Yesterday I've updated Network+, Display, Facebook beta and Messenger (Facebook) apps. After the updates whenever I press the unlock key, the phone waits about 5 seconds displaying "Resuming..." and only after shows the lockscreen. I am using windows phone 8.1 dev preview on The Lumia 920. Has anybody had this problem?

Also, unrelated to this matter, from time to time the phone would freeze at lockscreen, the touchscreen stopping working. The menu keys would work perfectly and in about a minute to touchscreen would work again. This maybe a bug from the beta Windows, but does anybody has this problem?
    Did you previously installed live lock screen from MS and uninstalled it...if yes then...change photo to bing...in lock screen option
    And again change it to photo
    Alexandru Dinca and xandros9 like this.
    08-03-2014 04:57 AM
    Did you previously installed live lock screen from MS and uninstalled it...if yes then...change photo to bing...in lock screen option
    And again change it to photo
    Yes, I've had it installed and YES, what you recommended doing worked perfectly! Thanks a lot!
    08-03-2014 05:02 AM
    Yes, I've had it installed and YES, what you recommended doing worked perfectly! Thanks a lot!
    😉
    08-03-2014 05:05 AM
    Hi,

On a side note how is performance on the Lumia 920 otherwise? Especially in multitasking...

Do you see the "resuming"message often or rarely?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    08-04-2014 06:04 AM
    yay the problem is fixed. Thread closed.
    08-04-2014 06:08 AM
    On a side note how is performance on the Lumia 920 otherwise? Especially in multitasking...

Do you see the "resuming"message often or rarely?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    You'll see resuming, I don't know if its a lot since its subjective, but I think it runs at a healthy pace.
    08-04-2014 05:06 PM