Can't restore my lumia 620

Nader Eweida

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
The problem started with a thunder sign + gear all i did is pressing the power button and open the phone again .. it always get stuck at the boot at the word " Nokia "
i try
1- soft reset ( pressing volume down .. then volume up, volume down, power, volume down ) didn't work and got stuck at the same place " Nokia "
2- hard reset ( pressing the volume down+power at the same time ) same result
3- pressing volume down+power+camera then after vibrate release the power button and pressing the camera + volume down ) same result
4- flashing the mobile with same version of the mobile gave me the same result too .. and other steps i didn't follow that could help me fix my lumia ?
Thanks.

ngochai ho

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
The problem started with a thunder sign + gear all i did is pressing the power button and open the phone again .. it always get stuck at the boot at the word " Nokia "
i try
1- soft reset ( pressing volume down .. then volume up, volume down, power, volume down ) didn't work and got stuck at the same place " Nokia "
2- hard reset ( pressing the volume down+power at the same time ) same result
3- pressing volume down+power+camera then after vibrate release the power button and pressing the camera + volume down ) same result
4- flashing the mobile with same version of the mobile gave me the same result too .. and other steps i didn't follow that could help me fix my lumia ?
Thanks.

Let buy an other

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon